Monday, August 24, 2009

Installment #2 of Joshua and Sydney's Apartment videos has now been filmed. We decided to do it late Sunday night. We should have done it during the day, but that's how it goes. Enjoy our weirdness.

School is pretty tough, but definitely do-able. We'll see how I feel about that when I get to
Anatomy and such. Syd is going on a "trial" dog walking trip with her future employer. Things are going pretty good.
For those of you who didn't know, this apartment is much different than the apartment we originally were going to move into. That one won't be finished until November, so we found a different place. We really like it a lot so far. It's only a 10ish minute walk to school for me.

2 comments:

The Maughans said...

I liked the fancy toilet, the out-take of Syd dancing, and you can get a sliding drawer thingy for your desk here http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20086663. I know it fits, because I have it and I gave you that desk!
Richmond doesn't look very exciting on Sunday night.

The Christiansen's said...

Wow what a fanatastical tour! I really love the background music too...but why does Syd sound like she has whitening trays in her mouth? Maybe it was just her baby voice??? anyway, I am so excited to come see it in person. Please have the humidity a little lower for me or I will melt into a large puddle.
love ya