Thursday, November 5, 2009

Some New Fabulous Art Work!

Happy November Everyone! Josh and I decided we needed some fall decoration for our little apartment (also for fun to celebrate Josh's awesome test scores!) so we headed to the craft store last night, found some awesomely priced art supplies, and continued on home to make our fabulous pieces of art.
This is the turkey I made. Josh and I loved the giant clothespins and formed the idea around them.
And this is Josh's wonderfully abstract fall painting he dubbed, the "I Hate Fall" painting. :)

5 comments:

The Christiansen's said...

very creative! you two are amazing.
i especially love the use of clothespins. and since when do you hate autumn?

Sydney and Josh said...

I don't hate fall at all. It was just an artistic interpretation, not a reflection on my personal feelings. :)

The Maughans said...

Tessa couldn't reach her cup on the counter today and said "It's too big high, mom!" Throw back to Emory.

Unknown said...

My first thought on the painting was..."thanksgiving dinner: what the inside of the toilet bowl looks like after the feast"

I hate thanksgiving. I love fall though....................... . . . . . Oh do you know what I was thinking about? Worms. Because I got a Nintendo DS and I was playing it for the first time. The graffics were much better on your PC back in the day. What would they always say? OH man. The past. What a trip.

one love

Sydney and Josh said...

My main recollection of worms was the phrase, "We are the wieners!"

Why would anyone hate Thanksgiving?