Tuesday, May 18, 2010

As of Late...

So, there's been a lot going on as of late. We moved to a new house & have been absolutely loving it. The space is so nice & the backyard is even better! Fizgig has been really appreciating it, instead of a long walk & elevator ride down to the closest patch of grass.

We fixed up the fence on the side of the house so Fizgig can no longer escape. After may latest Neuro test, I decided to build a swing in the large tree we have in our backyard. I made Sydney pose for some pictures.





Also, our little rat dog has been pretty cute lately.




He's pretty entertaining. I only have 2 more tests till this year is over. It will be a giant relief. I've done really well, but I'm just running out of motivation. Can it really matter that much?

1 comment:

The Christiansen's said...

all syd needs is a big sunhat and a flowy white dress to be a picture perfect Virginian lady.
and that dog is so stinking cute! I can't wait to meet him. Only 4 weeks!