Sunday, July 20, 2014

Da fortha jewel eye.

My first weekend after starting REAL Anesthesia, and I get a 3 day weekend for the 4th of July.  Yes...I think I'm going to enjoy the next 3 years a lot!  We decided to head down to Salem, OR and visit Rachel/Cory and the little munchkins.  So glad that we did.  It was a blast!

Rach and Cory have some friends who have this amazing yard with a camping/firepit area.  We took full advantage.

Cory and I went golfing while these kiddos picked us some blueberries!  Cory's little brother Chase was visiting too.  

What a ham.

Tessa always has a smile for the camera.  
Unless she's focusing.

We had lots of fun smashing the dead branches off the trees.  

We couldn't quite get a clear shot of Emory, since she was always on the move.  





KUBB!!!!


And apparently these are all the photos we took.  Lot of fun.  So glad to be just 4 hours away!  Thanks again for letting us come visit.  

No comments: