Sunday, July 10, 2016

July

Just before making over the guest room we were visited by Adrien and Nat from Cincinatti. I can't find many photos of their stay with us, so here's one. They were here to hike Rainier, but we had a few days to spend with them, so we did the main Seattle sites.


After making over our guest room we were visited by Scott, Tara, Aoife, and their two dogs. I watched Aoife and the dogs while everyone went to work and we had all sorts of fun.






We celebrated the 4th by hiking and towards the end of the month went to a soccer tournament that Scott created the year before. I didn't get to attend the first one, and I was 7 months pregnant for this one, so I was able to go but couldn't play. It was still a ton of fun. We spent the night at a cabin belonging to one of the players. It's on a small island in a lake adjacent to the park where the actual tournament was held. We were treated to great food, fun games, and perfect weather for swimming. The dogs all loved it too. (I think there were at least 6 running around.)

No comments: