Monday, September 12, 2016

Thanksgiving and eating and sleeping and eating and sleeping...

We took our first trip with Calvin down to Salem, OR to visit the Maughans for a pre-Thanksgiving. He did awesome for the 4 hour trip, sleeping or eating the whole time.

From then until Christmas we spent our time trying to fatten up our skinny babe. He started off a little slow and HATED the boobs. After days of frustration and a not growing boy I had switched to pumping and bottle feeding. Calvin and I's lives pretty much revolved around milk and sleep, but it sure made for one cute chunk. (Pumping is the worst,but it worked. After a few months Calvin finally managed to switch back to breastfeeding so I could finally quit. Whew! Props to moms who do that for longer. I think I did it for 2-3 months and it was HARD.)

And now, onslaught of Calvin pictures. 























No comments: