Monday, November 15, 2010

Jump Into FALL!!!!

I know. CUTE!

Like always there's been a lot going on lately. Our dog is getting cuter by the day. I'm getting really sick of school, and Sydney is working a lot. We could really use a vacation. We can't wait until Christmas break when we're coming home to Utah for a week. Also, we're trying to figure something out so we can get out of here the week of Thanksgiving. I want to drive down to Florida!

We had a great Halloween! Sydney and I had orange and green waffles. She had orange juice and I drank purple milk. We really got into the spirit of Halloween.

At the branch Trunk or Treat, the YM were in charge of a spook alley/haunted maze. This is it with the lights on. They made a huge maze that you had to crawl through out of old stage curtains and tables and chairs. It was a hit & everyone there loved it. Some of these boys have a future career working at haunted houses.
Leftover coffin from Oliver Sykes. We decided to put it to good use.
I made Sydney watch a SCARY movie! Hehe! This picture is priceless.
We also took care of our friend Morgan's dog, Kimber. She was a handful, but we had a lot of fun together, while he was enjoying himself in San Diego.
This picture is just to showcase how soft our doggie can get right after a bath and a brushing!
We made some caramel apples too! Sydney made M&M and I used Skor! YUM!

The best thing about this picture is that there is a hole in these jeans that the stick from my apple is conveniently covering up. :)

Last week we had a surprise visit from my aunt Claudia. She is travelling across the U.S. house sitter for people in some exotic locations and she decided to stop by on her way through Richmond. We were happy to haver her here and ate out at some awesome restaurants. This was at The Black Sheep. Easily one of our favorite places here. Those are Brussels sprouts that she is holding.
Sydney had a big sandwich! I had a fried bologna sandwich. They were all DELICIOUS!
All in all, it's been a good end of October/beginning of November. I can hardly believe that the year is almost over. Time is flying by. I registered for Step 1 of the boards that I will take this summer. YIKES! It makes me nervous!

1 comment:

The Maughans said...

Pure Baby Join for the Puppy Movie! I took Emory through our Mutual Haunted Room... didn't even phase her. Tessa on the other hand wouldn't go near that SIDE of the building. Empathy for the Drama of Boards. P.S. It never Ends.