Monday, March 28, 2011

How About VCU?

I literally can't say enough about my VCU Rams dominating the NCAA tournament right now! I'm so glad that we took my young men to a game in January this year. We got to take all our boys to see the best team in the Final Four for $8 a ticket!


My studying has suffered this week. But it's all be worth it. I can hardly wait for Saturday. I've watched a few of the Butler games, and I really like the match-up. It should be an awesome game!

Not a lot of blogging going on lately. We've been busy. The countdown to Step 1 has really put a lot of pressure on me, and I'm shaking in my boots. I take the test June 24th. Had a meeting with one of our school counselors to set up my study schedule for the month before the test. It consists of 34 straight days of 11 hour study days. Barf! At least I know that historically, it works.

Just to finish it all, I love seeing these videos. Can't get enough of these analysts dogging on VCU. Final Four BABY! (Looks like Rosanne Barr is about to win the beauty pageant!)

1 comment:

The Maughans said...

We've been watching (and rooting for them) every game. Good Times, and the day Roseanne Barr wins a beauty pageant is the day OSU even gets into the toury!