Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Skeksi

I thought I would introduce the newest member of our family. She is affectionately known as "Skeksi." She scoffs at $3.50 gas prices. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I will admit, I was more excited about putting Fiz in the basket than he was.

The weather was so nice last week we decided to take a nice walk in the park. Fizgig was definitely on his A game. Can you say "America's Next Top Dog Model?"
Definitely full of "smizing!"

This photo makes me feel so many different emotions.

We clearly have some work to do to compete with his prowess.

Also, we can only hope that this release date will hold. I need me some more Dark Crystal!

3 comments:

The Maughans said...

When I introduced DC to the girls, they actually loved it; I thought they'd fread. Now I just need to find Labrynth and they will be MY children!

The Christiansen's said...

You three are the cutest, stinkin bunch! I love ya and miss you so much....yes we even miss Fizz.
Love the new scooter.

audrey said...

well hello i loved every bit of this blog, wish i knew more about it. i had a great time I watched it twice in fact maybe more cant remember. Fixgig is some kind of cute dog.