Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Skinny

I know it's been forever, but here's the skinny.

I'm studying for boards. It's what I'll be doing every day for more than a month for 11 hours a day. Buji. It better pay off!

Sydney is working a ton and busy with YW and girls camp stuff.

This is a functional HDTV antenna I built out of coat hangers. Yeah. That's right!

This is my moped project. It's getting closer to completion. I drive it to school!


This is a video of Fizgig watching a video of himself on our TV. The look on his face is priceless.

Just finding a comfy spot.

We also moved, once we get everything situated, we'll take some pictures of that too. Maybe we'll make a video.

These shoes were donated to my YM along with a MILLION pounds of clothes. We're selling the leftovers on Ebay to finance our summer camp. Anyone need some shoes?

No comments: