Sunday, April 24, 2011

Camping!

This last weekend, Sydney and I went camping with a few families from the branch to celebrate Josh Souter and Cassidy Stewart's birthdays. It was a bunch of fun! We went to Pocahontas State Park, and I forgot to really take any good pictures. Enjoy what a did shoot with my Iphone.
This is Ellie, the Souter's daughter, just sitting and looking at the lake. Cracked me up! I had to take a picture.
Syd and Fiz. He doesn't look happy, although he was having the time of his life.

Just my beautiful wife.

I like these pictures. Fiz and Syd were racing to the top. Now you see him.

Now you don't.

It rained pretty much all of Friday night, but we didn't mind. We had delicious food prepared by Crystal (ribs, corn on the cob, chicken, hot dogs, salad, fruit, YUM YUM YUM!) We went back to camp and pretty much went to bed.

The next morning we went for a hike and hung out around camp trying to conceal our illegal daytime fire. (Apparently fires aren't allowed except 4pm-midnight until May)


Sydney made me film the previous video, and she'll be so happy that I'm putting it on here. Fizgig really didn't like the spontaneous dancing that I did at the end of Slumdog Millionaire. What can I say? I was feeling Bollywood fever.

School is winding down, which means board prep is gearing up. I have 3 more weeks of official class, then it's 1 month of insanity. I hope I make it. Many before me have.

We are moving this Friday. There is still a lot of packing to do. Barf.


No comments: