Friday, October 7, 2011

We Update Infrequently

I figured I could at least throw some pictures up on the old blog. Here ya go!

Watching General Conference. Scott's face says a lot about why I wasn't here during this. (I was actually next door at our neighbors with the YM----which turned out to be 1, but much quieter.) I literally don't know how Sydney has kept her sanity around these ladies.

Obligatory cute Fizgig photo.
Isn't my Sydney awesome? This is delicious banana pudding thing that my mom taught us how to make last summer. Delicious...but for the YW. Sydney...why U no make for me?

Aside from the usually youth madness, and school madness, and dog walking madness, things have been going well. I'm on Pediatrics right now for 8 weeks. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. I'm endlessly frustrated with parents and their inability to care, but so happy to see the ones that do. I just finished my 2 weeks of inpatient teams, and next week will be Emergency and the last week of inpatient I'm on night float (7pm-7am). I'm glad to be on ED now, since I've been having to get at the hospital around 6am (meaning getting up when the clock still says 5:something, which I'm really not a fan of).

In other news....Sydney and I have been rocking the bowling league. I bowled my brains out a few weeks ago, and bowled a 266 to beat a guy who bowled a 244. I've also made it to the "top 10 bowlers in the center whiteboard list." It feels pretty good to have accomplished so much in my short life.
The proof.

It's an elite group. :)

That's all for now. Next post will be about my motorcycle restoration project that I do when Syd is walking dogs, and I'm sick of reading or hospitaling. Hejdå!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is working.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.