Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dog Walking

Alright everyone (mostly parents) here are some pictures of a few of the dogs I walk in a few of the areas I walk in.
This is an an area called The Fan, and was taken only yesterday. As you can see, we still haven't had a big burst of fall color. Just random splotches.


And this is Lily, one of the dogs I walk who lives in the Fan.


And this is sometimes what we call a "Lily Walk."


This is Java. He is actually my boss' dog, but she has me walk him some of the days I work.


And this is the area Java lives in, called Carytown.

This is Henry... one of my very favorites. The picture is the best I could do because he hates cameras and hides his face every time you pull one out. He's pretty much a big chicken about a lot of things, but he's such a cutie and as soon as you say "treat" he forgets all his fears.


These two are named Klaus and Vladmir, Vlad for short. Sorry the picture is blurry, but they would not hold still. They're very big and VERY hairy. I actually don't walk them. We just get to play in the backyard together.


Then we have insane Bella. Really, she's a nutbar. She's still a puppy which explains a lot, but one of her favorite things to do it jump up and bite your chin. It hurts.


These two are so cute! Unfortunately we only get to walk them when the family is gone, so we don't get to see them very often. Finnley and Huckleberry are their names, but we call them Finn and Huck. They also happen to be puppies so they're a little insane, but my favorite part about them is that they are brothers. ... really. Do you see the family resemblance?


So those are just a few of the dogs I serve. If you're lucky I'll post some more of them later. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vladmir is such a powerful name for that type of dog. I approve.

Sydney and Josh said...

I'll agree with that. He is a VERY big VERY pretty dog.