Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Happenings

Thanks to the Halloween decoration Lisa gave us, we were inspired to do some crafts of our own. Unfortunately I still don't know where everything is in Richmond, so I limited our craft options by a lot. These were made out of paint buckets bought at Lowe's and painted with our very few paint colors, lacking especially in Halloween colors. (Which tends to make Halloween crafts a little difficult.) Nevertheless, we had fun with it.


Then in the spirit of Halloween, and in celebration of two more classes completed, Josh and I rented The Rope by Alfred Hitchcock and made some delicious Halloween treats. Josh says he loves these rice crispy treats even more than the regular kind with no food dye in them. :)






2 comments:

The Christiansen's said...

those dogs look so fun. I can't think of a cooler job. And I love your cute buckets. And I think Josh gets his love of rice crispy treats from me! I can eat a whole batch by myself if someone doesn't stop me!
love you guys

Sydney and Josh said...

Oh no! Our poor children will eat them like monsters then. I too could eat the whole batch if Josh wasn't here to share them with. We can't wait to come back to Utah and see everyone. It's going to be so great!