Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa's Coming to Town

Yes, yes. We all know it by now. I'm officially a terrible blogger and if not for my fabulous husband Josh you all would never have a single blog update. Well, I am here to change that! I mostly just wanted to share that through all the craziness of med school, being YM's president, and spending time with me, Josh still manages to make people happy by taking on yet another responsibility the branch has thrown at him. This time is just happened to be Santa's helper.

Beware: this may not be young eyes, as they could become horribly confused and potentially have Christmas ruined for them.

He was AWESOME and spent at least 2 minutes with every little one in the branch to make them feel like Santa was really listening to what they said. They all loved him and one really little girl even cried when he went to leave and she didn't get to give him a goodbye hug. :) What can I say? He is pretty great.

Sorry it's not a long post, but it's 10pm and that's what time we go to bed now. Can't wait 'til next weekend. We're coming Utah!!!

2 comments:

The Maughans said...

"His cheeks were like roses", who could be better than Josh? The girls loved seeing him dressed up, but said Josh needs to get fatter. Less than a week!!

The Christiansen's said...

I was thinking the same thing....there was no mistaking those rosy cheeks! He was destined to play that part. I am so excited to see everyone. As I speak....Adam is probably boarding a plane to leave Finland...Yea!