Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What a world....

This will be my first attempt at updating on my phone. We'll see how this goes. I'm actually in the OR as I type (well, outside the room waiting for the cleaning people to prep the room for the next case). For those of you who don't talk to Sydney and I, pediatrics is finished and I'm now on surgery. I did 2 weeks of orthopedic surgery, which was awesome, and now I'm on for 2 weeks of plastic surgery. I have some incredible stories so far for any interested in hearing them.

A few weeks ago, Syd and I went to Med Ball which is basically a dance in medical school. It was actually a lot of fun.




Also, Sydney and I were victorious in our bowling league and tool home 1st place and the $50 cash prize! Yehaw! It helped a lot that I bowled my brains out the last week. We could not be stopped.





The couple that we were playing against were new to the league. The guy was a little concerned that we were destroying them. :)

Also, we're really excited to be coming home for Christmas. We are hitching a ride in a friend's moving truck to save some money and are leaving on the 16th. We're really excited to see family, since I only get to about once a year. My little brother Adam is getting back from his mission to Finland. It will be awesome to see him as spend 2 solid weeks not doing anything school related. (ok, maybe I'll read some on our 36 hour drive and on the flight home, but that's it!)

And then, obligatory cute dog pictures. An integral part of every post.


1 comment:

The Christiansen's said...

I love the dance pictures. Sydney, you look gorgeous. I love that dress! Josh, you have the same expression in every pic...it looks a little like 3rd year exhaustion. so fun though and congrats on the bowling awesomeness! We will have to have a little family tournament when you get here. I am sure you will dominate. Maybe even the Hamiltons can join in :)