Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Think We're Obsessed with Jumping Pictures





What can I say?  Things just look cooler when you freeze time while you're soaring through the air.  This was at a park south of Richmond on James River that Syd and I drove to on Monday.  The weather was so nice (65 F) we could hardly resist taking the bike out for a spin.  

We also went apartment hunting as well.  We're looking for a new place to move this summer with a little more space than our current abode.  We don't have anywhere to put visitors when (if) they come.  What do you think?

New Manchester Flats?

What we really want to find is a little place like this.
Isn't it so cute?  We're trying to work out a deal with the owners.  They advertised the property being available now, but we're not ready to move until June.  
After a good long ride, we were both quite hungry.  We stopped off in Shockoe Bottom to look for something to eat.  We decided upon the "Bubbling Restaurant."  In Sweden, I fell in love with something called Kebab.  Oh it is delicious.  I have not yet found exactly what it is here in the U.S., but that's why we stopped off at Bubbling to see if they had some kebab that would satisfy me.  Sydney had a hard time ordering but had fun playing along.  Our server was fantastic.  I tried to snap a photo, but the service was just too fast.  




They even had Baba Ghannouj!  I highly recommend it!  I had the Lamb Kebab Pita.  

2 comments:

The Christiansen's said...

the little house is mui bueno! I love it. How is the inside? Also Baba ganouji is ok, not great. But to each his own.

Unknown said...

That would be an awesome opportunity if you could get into a house. Because then you're money would be invested in something you own, right? Something like that.

I hope it works out :)