Monday, March 1, 2010

Overnight with a Puppy!

Sydney had the opportunity to stay overnight with one of her client's puppies while they were out of town. It was really nice, because the lady said that I could stay over there with her so she didn't have to be alone. The puppy's name is Skyy and she is a sweetheart. Seriously one of the nicest cutest puppies ever! She recently had hip surgery, and I believe that was the main reason why her owner wanted someone there overnight.

Here are some fun pictures we took!

You can tell that Skyy loves to be touched and petted.
Skyy is really funny with her toys. She has a LOT of stuffed animals which she "carries" all around the house. She doesn't tear apart or chew them. She just carries them around in her mouth. It was so cute when I first got there, she kept grabbing different ones and carrying them around with her like she was showing them to me.
What a cutie! This face woke me up a few times in the morning. Right after a puppy kiss.

Probably the best part about going over to take care of Skyy is the fact that I got an excuse to ride the motorcycle over there so I could leave to go to class in the morning. (Which I didn't end up doing.) We're planning on going back to visit Skyy sometime soon. Skyy's owner really likes Sydney because her husband was a doctor and she loves the fact that Sydney's husband is in medical school.

Other than that, things have been pretty normal. I (Josh) have actually just started to do dog visits myself for the company Syd works for. I figure it would be nice to have something to do other than just study all the time, and it's so fun to be around puppies all the time! Sydney's boss is really nice and awesome to work with. It should be lots of fun!



1 comment:

The Christiansen's said...

That is a really cute puppy! And it looks like so much fun. I really should get a job doing that too. I wonder if there is anyone in Utah who does it. Kirby would be very jealous and freaked out though.