Sunday, March 28, 2010

Times...they are a changin'....

So...we decided to sell the couches that we just bought a few months ago.  Why, you may ask?  Just because.  So far they have been replaced with one fantastic couch.

Doesn't she look great?  (Both Syd and the couch)

Thanks to Greg, a guy I go to school with, and his truck, this couch found itself a new home.  I think that this one is here to stay.  

Syd and I had a pretty eventful weekend.  I was madly studying to catch up on all the slacking that I did over Spring Break & we went and looked at a lot of potential houses and apartments to rent next year.  Saturday was full of our couch switching, and even later that night we went on a mad run to see a free couch that had just popped up on Craigslist.  It went so well with our newest addition, but had some rips and tears that we didn't want.  

Either way, it was a great weekend, & I can't wait until next weekend where I'll be finished with my tests & it will be April and General Conference.  Yahoo!  Summer is just a little bit closer.  

1 comment:

The Christiansen's said...

Wow, wow, wow, is all I can say. Words cannot describe it. Ummm do you remember the beasty green couch we had in our basement forever? It kinda brings back the memories! but yours is alot smaller. You guys are couch-crazy! Plus i don't know if any of us will be able to sleep on it when we come, ok, maybe kate. You had better at least give Syd enough warning so she can vacate the couch before you go selling it with her on it!