Saturday, April 3, 2010

Black Cory & Our Possible New Home


We found him at a McDonald's just outside of Washington D.C.  You may think to yourself...that looks a lot like Kobe Bryant.  Sydney and I thought...wow...that looks a lot like Cory...but black.  He even stood and walked like him.  

Also, while Sydney's parents were here, I was parking the car & ended up right behind this little fellow.  I thought it was like a fake garden goose, but I soon realized that 2 real geese were chilling in the back of this Volvo.  Oh the joys of Richmond.

Other news as of late is our search for somewhere to live next year.  We've been in a 1 bedroom downtown & it's been nice, but we want something a little bigger for when people come and visit, & we want to be allowed to have a puppy.  We're thinking about renting this home.  What do you think?



It's pretty cute.  2 bedrooms & it has a backyard with a shed.  Sydney is about going to die from looking for apartments & houses and stuff.  I've turned her into a craigslist/internet addict she says.  I will have no blame.

1 comment:

The Maughans said...

The nose is a little pointy, but the stance is 100% on. I have to say good job. Emory says "I love you, and when are we going to see you again?" (Considering we will now be spread apart by the entire United States of America soon.)