Friday, April 16, 2010

Craigslist Junkie

Okay. Whether Josh will admit to it or not, I place all blame upon him. How else would I have become so completely engrossed with craigslist? I find myself searching the listings everyday... for things that we don't even need!  Now, as our apartment is slowly running out of room with the recent purchase of a computer desk and our fabulous green sofa, we have found ourselves with not one, but TWO new/old chairs. Combine that with the beginnings of packing boxes for our new home, and we find ourselves with little room for walking. The only way I allow myself to go on is the thought of our new three bedroom home. Oh how I can't wait to fill the dining room and two extra bedrooms with fabulous finds from craigslist. Oh my Josh, what kind of monster have you created?

The two chairs in all their glory. (Rocker on the left)

No comments: