Friday, April 16, 2010

Please, For Your Enjoyment

I truly wish I could post all of our videos on the blog, but I'm sure you would not find them quite so hilarious as we did. These few however, are some clips of what we did for entertainment during our first day of packing for the new home.


You will notice that in the first clip, although I did not succeed, there are quite substantial finger prints in the foam later on. (It was really hard.)




(After two attempts, I would like to think I helped weaken it.)



Another semi-successful attempt.


Okay... so maybe I will post them all. You really don't have to watch all of them if you don't want to though. This is the final one. We had succeeded in the ultimate goal... to break it down enough that it would fit into our garbage shoot. :)


1 comment:

The Christiansen's said...

You guys have waaaayyyy too much time on your hands and have way too much fun! Hope Syd's fingers are ok.