Thursday, April 8, 2010

Take Me To the Circus!


On Wednesday night, Sydney surprised me and took me to the circus.  She told me a few weeks ago that I had to move Young Men's this week because we were going to something special on Wednesday.  She was right, & we had so much fun!  The whole entire show was awesome and amazing!  Despite being a little old for the circus, we both had a wonderful time!
My favorite stunts can be seen in the following links.  These guys were jumping all over the place with the catapult/trampoline things.  I couldn't believe that they lived through it.

Double Backflip on STILTS!

Double Backflip on SINGLE STILT!

Sydney says that her favorite part was the incredibly flexible ladies.  (At one point, one of the women put her chin on the ground, and then bent all the way around to put the front of her knee on the ground about a foot in front of her chin.  Seriously...Circus Freaks!

Don't you worry, the circus is keeping up with technology.  In the grand opening, there was a train/parade of power ranger-like people on Segways.  Very enjoyable.

Also, in other news, there is a new house in the works.  We've filled out our application & just trying to get everything finalized.  We'll get some pictures posted soon & will likely be moving sometime in May.  We're excited to get a puppy!

1 comment:

The Christiansen's said...

Those hats have got to be the most stupendous, amazing things I have ever seen! (or is it just one?) I don't remember seeing those when we took the girls. We just ended up buying them the cool spinning light tigers.
Can't wait to see the house :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.