Monday, September 3, 2012

A trip to Utah

Literally, within hours of me finishing my Step 2 board exam, Sydney and I (and Fiz) headed across the country in our Honda Civic.  
This was our setup.  Fiz was so upset to be in the back seat and insisted on being as close to the passenger as possible.  

 Last meal at "The Black Sheep" before Syd fares Richmond farewell.

Yum!

You're home now, so we can play...right?


Leaving Richmond into a fireball.

 We made record time (30.5 hours) and got our vacation started right by heading up to Bear Lake.  It was so nice to be back in Utah during the summer for the first time in 3 years.  We loved it!  

This picture is probably my favorite.








 Back-to-back, only person who stayed on!



Obviously there was a lot of riding the "banana sled" (referred to as the Water Weenie in my family).  I could play on that thing all day for weeks.  So much fun!  

There was also golfing and eating and raspberry shaking.  It was pretty much one of the most fun vacations Sydney and I have been on in awhile.  We also went hiking at the Ice Caves which was awesome!  There was also golfing, which is always great.  I can't say enough about how stinking fun this was.  

Random Fiz picture to end this post.

No comments: