Monday, September 3, 2012

Since Being Back.

I miss my wife......


The Manns came to visit from Cincinnati.  This is seriously the only picture I took of them.  Sorry Nat and Adrien.  You guys look great.  Thanks for visiting.  It was nice to not be alone in the house, not that I was home much. 

 We made some delicious pizzas for Sunday dinner.

 They brought their new dogs Mead and Nika.  They were great company!


I shaved 10x as much fuzz as in this photo off our couch.   

I got a new roommate!  Marc is a visiting student from GA doing an away rotation in Urology.  This is at Black Sheep and that is quail.  It was amazing!

 This was my photo booth for my residency application photo.  Yes, the camera is balanced on the light.  
Turned out pretty good I think.  

I got a handwritten ticket from my neighbor for parking on the street.  Our entire street has decided to get this signs that designate a handicapped spot 22 feet (!!!!) behind the sign.  I'm thinking I'm going to get one myself, because I haven't seen a single handicapped person on our street ever!

Repainted the tank!

 Putting it back together. 

 All done, and I like how it turned out!

Sydney has been enjoying her job search in Utah by:

 Hanging out with this weirdo.  




 These sleeping positions crack me up. 


 Buying cool rings...

Painting her fingernails....

Making delicious foods....

And getting a lot of love to make up for the years gone by.  I'm so sad to be here in VA while she is there in Utah.  Hopefully the time will go by quickly, because so far, it has been very slow.  



No comments: