Monday, September 3, 2012

Off to Oregon!

After camping with the Hamiltons we headed back to South Jordan, to then leave to visit Rachel and Cory (and their kids Emory, Tessa, and newest nephew Fischer).  (more driving, yay!)

Before we left I got a new tooth thanks to Dr. Roundy.

 Tessa was being cute as soon as we got there.  

Then we headed out to the Oregon Coast.  It was amazing.  The weather was cool and I loved it!  
Don't ask, don't tell.

We went peach picking, but it turned into peach eating for me.  

Biggest juiciest peach ever!

 Just looking at the waves outside the beachfront condo we stayed at, thanks to my parentals.   


The making of this photo was quite controversial.  

Totally worth it.  
Being in Oregon with everyone was so much fun!  We played some more golf.  We ate out at awesome restaurants.  I even tried surfing thanks to Cory wrangling up some gear for us.  The water is FREEZING, but man, it was lots of fun.  I wasn't good, but I definitely improved and it was a blast.  



Sadly, my time on vacation came to a close and I drove up to Portland to catch a flight back to Richmond.  I was not present for the following photos, so there will be little commentary.  

 Cute!

Cuter!

My wife takes cool pictures.


I'm told Katelyn whipped herself in the face after this photo.  


Overall, the trip was amazing.  I loved being around family and Oregon was so nice.  Maybe OSHA for residency?  I wouldn't mind living in Portland at all!

1 comment:

Sydney Christiansen said...

Holy blogposts batman is right! Thanks for keeping our fans up to date! You're the best husband ever! :)