Friday, September 14, 2012

Too Cute Not to Blog About

Truthfully, this is just too cute not to blog about.  Many of you have probably already seen these pictures on Facebook, but this is my motorcycle and where I park it at home.  


If you're extra observant, you'll see something special in the background.  


It's Giuseppe, my little just older that 1 neighbor that lives below me.  He has taken a fancy to me and my motorcycle.  He says my name, "Doss!"  And apparently drops everything when he hears me pull up on my bike.  Every time I park the bike, sure enough, I can look up and see his cute little face in the window.  Usually it goes like this....

He looks at me to make sure I see him.  

Then he give me a super cute bunch of waves.  

When I finally wave back and notice him he gets this silly grin on his face that shows he is so proud of himself.  I can't tell you how stinking cute it is that he loves the motorcycle.  He makes me feel awesome.  I got out of my car the other day and was walking in to my apartment, when I saw that Jian and Andrea where on the porch with Giuseppe coming home.  He saw me and was like, "Who is that?"  Then he looked a little closer and I waved and he got all excited.  It was almost like he was thinking, "What are you doing getting out of a car?  You ride a motorcycle."  

Someday Sydney and I will be lucky to have a kid as cute as this little guy!

1 comment:

The Christiansen's said...

so cute! i hope i get to meet Guiseppe some day!
And you most definitely will have a baby just as cute, or dare I say cuter than him. ;) grandmas can say that right?